ZigmaCash Forum

Bonus Game - Cash Game

Started by marijoy 2020-01-02 at 14:00
0 replies to this topic
Admin
Admin
Posts: 41


Hello guys!

We updated our bonus game and we renamed it to CASH GAME
because you can win only cash now!

At the moment you can play it every 60 seconds, depends on your luck!
You can win up to $5.

There is 90% chance that you will win some cash reward. 10% is actually our profit.
And it is not all, now you can win 1 Cashout point for every play.
As you know, cashout points are required to withdraw money.

Give it a try: https://www.zigma.cash/bonus_game.php


©2018 Zigmacash.com All rights reserved. Design by 33brushes